Google

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Who I Am

I am a 23-year-old gal from Texas who is looking foward to opportunity to share my views with you. I have a degree in Biochemistry (so don't be too suprised if Science related articles show up on here from time to time) but I really have no idea what I want to do with my life. I've been married for two years now to my high school sweetheart and we have a very spoiled dog we adopted from a rescue shelter. I love being informed when it comes to things like politics and sports and even the weather. . . I try very hard to be up to date with the things going on in the world around me. Hopefully some of my future writing will cause you to think just a little differently about something than you had before or maybe it will inspire you or maybe at least it will be something to sparks your interest. No matter why you read, I hope that you keep coming back.
Looking foward to the first real subject . . . Sunday or Monday!

Lisa D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home